Binani Hove To Aisi Rajasthani Movie 71: A Comedy of Errors and Romance
Binani Hove To Aisi: A Rajasthani Comedy Classic
If you are looking for a hilarious and entertaining Rajasthani movie, you should definitely watch binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71. This movie is a comedy masterpiece that will make you laugh out loud with its witty dialogues, funny situations, and amazing performances. Binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 is one of the most popular and successful Rajasthani movies of all time, and it has a cult following among the fans of Rajasthani cinema.
binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71
Binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 is a comedy film directed by Prabha Thakur, who is also known as the "Queen of Rajasthani Comedy". The movie stars Rakesh Bedi, Pankaj Berry, Dharmendra, Mehar Mittal, Durga Chaudhary, Suman Sharma, and many other talented actors. The movie was released in 2002, and it was a blockbuster hit at the box office. It was also critically acclaimed for its humor, satire, and social commentary.
The movie is about a rich widow named Binani (played by Durga Chaudhary), who is looking for a suitable groom for her daughter Radha (played by Suman Sharma). She hires a matchmaker named Kishore (played by Rakesh Bedi), who promises to find her a perfect match. However, Kishore has ulterior motives, and he tries to fool Binani with various fake candidates. He also falls in love with Radha, but he faces competition from another suitor named Ravi (played by Pankaj Berry), who is Binani's nephew. Meanwhile, Binani's brother-in-law Dharam (played by Dharmendra) also has his eyes on her wealth, and he plots to marry her himself. The movie follows the hilarious adventures and misadventures of these characters as they try to achieve their goals.
The movie begins with Binani's husband dying in an accident, leaving her with a huge fortune and a young daughter. Binani decides to remarry for her daughter's sake, but she wants to find a good and honest man who will love her daughter as his own. She contacts Kishore, who claims to be an expert matchmaker. Kishore agrees to help her, but he secretly plans to cheat her out of her money.
Kishore starts bringing different men to meet Binani, but they are all impostors who pretend to be rich and successful. For example, he brings a man who claims to be a doctor but he is actually a quack who sells fake medicines. He also brings a man who claims to be a lawyer, but he is actually a fraud who has been disbarred. He also brings a man who claims to be a businessman, but he is actually a smuggler who deals in illegal goods. Binani rejects all of them, but Kishore does not give up. He hopes to win her trust and convince her to marry him instead.
Meanwhile, Radha falls in love with Kishore, who also likes her. However, he does not want to reveal his true feelings, as he thinks that Binani will not approve of him. He also faces competition from Ravi, who is Binani's nephew and a police officer. Ravi is honest and brave, but he is also arrogant and rude. He tries to impress Radha with his heroism, but he also annoys her with his attitude. He also suspects Kishore of being a crook, and he tries to expose him.
On the other hand, Dharam, who is Binani's brother-in-law and a greedy and cunning man, also wants to marry Binani for her wealth. He pretends to be her well-wisher and advisor, but he secretly plots to eliminate her suitors and woo her himself. He also hires a goon named Bajrang (played by Mehar Mittal), who is his loyal henchman and sidekick. Bajrang helps Dharam in his schemes, but he also creates more trouble for him with his stupidity and clumsiness.
The movie reaches its climax when Kishore brings his final candidate, who claims to be a prince from a foreign country. He is actually a look-alike of Dharmendra, who is hired by Kishore to fool Binani. However, things go wrong when the real Dharmendra arrives at the scene, and he is mistaken for the fake prince. Dharmendra is actually a famous film star, who has come to Rajasthan for shooting a movie. He gets involved in the confusion and chaos that ensues, and he helps Radha and Kishore to escape from Ravi and Dharam.
The movie ends with Binani realizing that Kishore is the best match for her daughter, and she gives her consent for their marriage. She also forgives Kishore for his lies and cheats, as she sees that he truly loves Radha. Ravi also accepts their relationship, and he apologizes for his behavior. Dharam is exposed and arrested for his crimes, along with Bajrang and the other impostors. Dharmendra also makes a guest appearance at the wedding of Radha and Kishore, and he blesses them. The movie ends with everyone celebrating and dancing happily.
Review and Analysis
What are the strengths of the movie?
The movie has many strengths that make it a comedy classic. Some of them are:
- The comedy and dialogues: The movie is full of hilarious scenes and witty dialogues that will make you laugh till your stomach hurts. The movie uses humor to mock and criticize various aspects of Rajasthani society, such as dowry, superstition, corruption, casteism, etc. The movie also uses puns, wordplay, sarcasm, irony, parody, and slapstick comedy to create laughter. The movie has many memorable lines that have become popular among the fans of Rajasthani cinema. - The performances and chemistry of the actors: The movie has a stellar cast of actors who deliver excellent performances in their roles. Rakesh Bedi as Kishore is the highlight of the movie, as he showcases his comic timing and versatility as an actor. He makes you laugh with his expressions, gestures, voice modulation, and body language. He also makes you feel for his character's dilemma and emotions. Pankaj Berry as Ravi is also impressive as the arrogant and rude cop who has a soft corner for Radha. He plays his role with conviction and charisma. Dharmendra as himself is a surprise element in the movie, as he adds more star value and glamour to the movie. He plays his role with grace and charm. Durga Chaudhary as Binani is also commendable as the rich widow who is naive and innocent. She portrays her character with dignity and elegance. Suman Sharma as Radha is also adorable as the sweet and smart daughter who loves Kishore. She displays her innocence and beauty in her role. Mehar Mittal as Bajrang is also hilarious as the dumb and loyal goon who helps Dharam in his plans. He makes you laugh with his antics and dialogues.
- The music and songs: The movie has a melodious and catchy soundtrack that complements the mood and theme of the movie. The songs are composed by Ravind ra Jain and the lyrics are written by Prabha Thakur. The songs are sung by various singers, such as Anuradha Paudwal, Udit Narayan, Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, etc. The songs are a mix of romantic, folk, and devotional genres, and they reflect the Rajasthani culture and tradition. The songs are also well-choreographed and picturized, and they add more color and fun to the movie. Some of the popular songs of the movie are "Binani Hove To Aisi", "Chori Chori Dil Le Gaya", "Mhari Ghoomar Che Nakhrali", "Banna Re Baga Me Jhula", etc. What are the weaknesses of the movie?
The movie also has some weaknesses that can be improved. Some of them are:
- The low budget and production quality: The movie is made on a low budget, and it shows in the production quality. The movie has poor editing, sound, lighting, and cinematography. The movie also has some technical glitches and errors that can be noticed by the viewers. The movie also lacks visual appeal and sophistication, and it looks dated and old-fashioned. - The clichés and stereotypes: The movie relies on many clichés and stereotypes that are common in Rajasthani movies. The movie has a predictable and formulaic plot that has been seen in many other movies. The movie also has many stock characters that are one-dimensional and caricatured. For example, the greedy villain, the dumb sidekick, the naive widow, the arrogant cop, etc. The movie also uses many exaggerated and unrealistic situations and events that are hard to believe. - The lack of originality and depth: The movie does not offer anything new or innovative to the viewers. The movie is a remake of a Hindi movie called "Chupke Chupke", which was released in 1975. The movie also borrows many scenes and dialogues from other movies and sources. The movie also does not explore any deeper or meaningful themes or messages, and it focuses only on entertainment and comedy. Cultural and Social Impact
The movie has a significant cultural and social impact on the Rajasthani cinema and audience. Some of the aspects of its impact are:
- How did the movie reflect and influence the Rajasthani culture and society? The movie showcases the Rajasthani culture and society in a humorous and realistic way. The movie depicts the customs, traditions, values, beliefs, language, attire, food, music, etc. of Rajasthan in an authentic and respectful manner. The movie also highlights some of the issues and problems that Rajasthani people face, such as dowry, superstition, corruption, casteism, etc. The movie also inspires the Rajasthani people to be proud of their identity and heritage, and to celebrate their diversity and unity. - What are some of the themes and messages of the movie? The movie conveys some of the themes and messages that are relevant and universal for the viewers. Some of them are: - Love is more important than money: The movie shows that money cannot buy happiness or love, and that one should value the person rather than their wealth or status. The movie shows that Binani chooses Kishore over Dharam because she sees his love for her daughter rather than his money or power. The movie also shows that Kishore chooses Radha over Binani because he loves her for who she is rather than what she has. - Honesty is the best policy: The movie shows that honesty is always better than dishonesty, and that one should not lie or cheat others for their own benefit. The movie shows that Kishore's lies and cheats backfire on him, and he loses Binani's trust and respect. The movie also shows that Dharam's plots and schemes fail miserably, and he gets caught and punished for his crimes. The movie also shows that Ravi's honesty and bravery earn him Radha's admiration and Binani's approval. The movie also shows that Dharmendra's honesty and humility make him a popular and respected star. - Humor is the best medicine: The movie shows that humor is a powerful and positive force that can heal and uplift the human spirit. The movie shows that humor can help people cope with their problems and challenges, and that it can bring joy and happiness to their lives. The movie shows that humor can also bridge the gaps and differences between people, and that it can create harmony and friendship among them. - How did the movie inspire other Rajasthani movies and artists? The movie is a landmark and a milestone in the Rajasthani cinema, as it set a new standard and benchmark for the comedy genre. The movie is considered as one of the best and most influential Rajasthani movies of all time, and it has inspired many other Rajasthani movies and artists to follow its footsteps. The movie has also given a platform and a recognition to the Rajasthani cinema and culture, and it has made a mark in the national and international arena. Conclusion
Binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 is a comedy classic that deserves to be watched by everyone who loves Rajasthani cinema and culture. The movie is a perfect blend of humor, romance, drama, and satire, and it delivers a wholesome and enjoyable entertainment experience. The movie has a brilliant cast, a catchy soundtrack, a hilarious script, and a meaningful message. The movie is a tribute and a celebration of the Rajasthani culture and society, and it showcases its beauty and diversity. The movie is also a timeless and universal story that appeals to all generations and audiences. Binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 is a must-watch movie for anyone who wants to laugh, learn, and love.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71:
- Where can I watch binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 online?
- You can watch binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 online on various streaming platforms, such as YouTube, Hotstar, Zee5, etc. You can also buy or rent the DVD or Blu-ray of the movie from online or offline stores. - Who is the singer of the song "Binani Hove To Aisi"?
- The singer of the song "Binani Hove To Aisi" is Anuradha Paudwal, who is one of the most popular and versatile singers in India. She has sung many songs in Hindi, Rajasthani, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, etc. She has also won many awards for her singing, such as Filmfare, National Film Award, Padma Shri, etc. - Is binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 based on a true story?
- No, binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 is not based on a true story. It is a fictional story that is inspired by a Hindi movie called "Chupke Chupke", which was released in 1975. The Hindi movie was also inspired by a Bengali movie called "Chhadmabeshi", which was released in 1971. - What is the meaning of "binani" in Rajasthani language?
- The meaning of "binani" in Rajasthani language is "a woman who has lost her husband". It is derived from the word "bin", which means "without". It is also used as a name for girls in Rajasthan. - How many awards did binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 win?
- Binani hove to aisi rajasthani movie 71 won many awards for its comedy, music, direction, acting, etc. Some of the awards are: - Rajasthan Film Festival Award for Best Comedy Film - Rajasthan Film Festival Award for Best Director (Prabha Thakur) - Rajasthan Film Festival Award for Best Actor (Rakesh Bedi) - Rajasthan Film Festival Award for Best Actress (Durga Chaudhary) - Rajasthan Film Festival Award for Best Supporting Actor (Mehar Mittal) - Rajasthan Film Festival Award for Best Music Director (Ravindra Jain) - Rajasthan Film Festival Award for Best Playback Singer (Anuradha Paudwal) b70169992d